Sunday, May 13, 2007

An inconsistant blogger...

So I realize I would like to make blogging more of a priority. But I get confused, very confused.

But this is where I am. Pero aqui es donde estoy.

I want to love Jesus more. Even if I do love him some, I want to love him more. More than dollars. More than fancy electronic devices. More than a cup of coffee. More than paintbrushes. More than the life that I continue to find baffling a bit more every day.

The love, the abundance of love that has been poured out on me. This precious red liquid flowed out of his hands and now somehow rests, amongst other things, over Tim Dyk.

Lord teach me to live. But first, teach me to love. You.

1 comment:

anna said...

i'm thrilled you wrote again. you need to. because it's good. good for you and good for us to read.