Friday, September 5, 2008

committed you are to your purposes

circumstances are
wobbly
help me to revert back to
stability
that is found
when you speak

i purposed
from the beginning
to follow through
You have shown me Your
faithfulness
thus far
further?

show me what is real
then I will know
think
ponder on
the ultimate certainty
I know You to
be

my insides waste away
multiplied
decentralized burdens.
may you lead me away from
that which is fake
put on
self-fabricated

teach me obedience
holding hands
with grace

i knew i could only walk
this way
with You at my side
i believe in
noises that come
from Your mouth

i cling
to what You have already
worked out

don't turn
Your face from me now
i'll certainly
crumble

my feet will continue
to exert their energies
only because
You will increase
the capacity of
ventricles
atriums
capillaries

1 comment:

anna said...

i really like this. :)