Monday, July 9, 2007

Out of my element? Yes, I think so, but I'm in a place where that can be ok.

Things are wild lately. I see that in the next two to three months there is the potential for my life to become drastically different. Not that this is bad. I’m excited for whatever change may come; I just don’t know what form the change is going to take. I’m not sure that I even know what form I want it to take.

I can’t run away from the need I have to grow my faith.

I do believe, but help me not to doubt.

My heart has been full of ideas lately - ideas that excite my heart for the world. But I think they are things that require a spoonful of patience, to put things in Mary Poppins’ terms. Things that require me right now to do things like going to the registrar, where I could very likely be hornswaggled into some sort of University Code for Transcript Retrieval. Things that require me to scrape burnt cheese off of multiple white dishes. Things that require me to climb up wobbly ladders to uncomfortable heights. Things that are worth it for the sake of pursuing the oftentimes foggy but intriguing visions that he is drawing on my mind.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Tim, your words are encouraging. Your patience will be blessed, I can feel it.

Sometimes God hornswaggles for a reason. :)

<3