Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Prolonged Return to the Beautiful, but Distant State that is Washington.

Let's just say that the Midwest treated me as her friend. And by saying that the Midwest treated me as her friend, I mean to say that I follow an amazing God. A God that could grow a relationship that had continents and ocean and time in between.

Chicago is a fun place, but even more so is Berkeley. Though I often struggled with the high rate of yard-sport proficiency that appeared to be so engrained into the genes of many Midwesterners,



Berkeley is also the place where they make World Dryers, the things that dry your hands in many-a-public lavatories.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hi, I was just checking out your site and thought it was pretty cool. I really like what you said about following God and finding this awesome brown-eyed girl in the Midwest. I can totally relate to waiting and praying for a long time while God is working his perfect plan out.
You actually look really familiar...hmmm. Who knows maybe I saw you in my prayers. =)

Your new prescriber(rut)