Thursday, January 31, 2008

for those who find their blankets soggy:



Now I’m going to say thank you. Because you continue to be good regardless of how I feel.Though my circumstances may not be the best, I can find life in your words.
Your truth exceeds all information and databases. Your roots of knowledge go infinitely deeper than the wisdom of any man. You’ve blessed me with a mind,the next step involves learning how to make use of it.

A vent for the water on the ceiling,
A window in the midst of a moldy wall.
A lung full of second-hand carcinogens,
A wellspring of fresh air.
Your words applied then and your words apply now.

Life has called us his own, when we were holding hands with the grave. If we would be vulnerable to our new life - love, surely the globe would find itself smitten, holding the hand of a kind-hearted and sensible lover.

1 comment:

anna said...

i'm crying. thank you for this.